February 16, 2019 3 min read
Surrendering means falling into the arms of something bigger than us. Because we might not know what's next, it doesn't mean there's no plan. We have always been taken care of. Release control of thinking you know best, and relax into an ocean of adventures. You have your heart, and you have your tribe; you're more than safe and A-OK.
* Before you start this meditation, download this quick road map or this one so you can do if after your meditation when your mind and heart are clear of pollution ;)
* If you need more clarity, here are a few more maps for your journey.
* And if you need some lovely music for it, here is a Spotify playlist for your soul.
Stress is your body's way of responding to any demand or threat —whether it's real or imagined—the body's defenses kick into high gear in a rapid, automatic process known as the “fight-or-flight” reaction or the stress response. Most of the time, this "demand" tends to be self-created. The way to release stress is to count your facts, remove what was self-imposed and trust. Trust that the most insignificant detail has its purpose, that there is always a lesson or a reason, and relax into the unknown. Because you might not know, but the universe does, can you trust your creator?
In a few minutes, this pure yet potent breathing technique will create a deep sense of well-being and harmony on a physical, mental, and emotional level. It is integrating, grounding, soothing, calming, and energizing simultaneously, and balances the right and left hemispheres of your brain.
The energy of the nervous system is directly proportional to one's breathing. Your right nostril is your sun nostril (masculine, yang, and warmth). It controls your energy levels, alertness, and activity. When you are tired, breathing long and deep through the right nostril will give you added energy.
Time: Practice this meditation for 3, 11, or 31 minutes.
Pose and eyes: Sit comfortably and close your eyes.
Mudra and Breath: Use the thumb to close off the right nostril and the ring finger to close off the left nostril.
1. Close your left nostril with your ring finger, inhale deeply through the right nose.
2. At the end of the inhale, close the right nostril with your thumb and exhale through the left nozzle.
3. Now inhale through the left nostril fully, then close the left nostril with your ring finger, exhale through the right nostril.
4. Again, inhale through the right nose, continue alternate nostril breathing. Breathe deep through all cycles.
End: Rest your hands and relax.
I hope this finds you well, helps you move and continue going. If you want more meditations, you can find them hereand if you love what these mantras do for us, you can read more about them here!
P.S: Don't forget to download your road map, and stay comfy and cozy while doing this beautiful practice with this perfect mantra!
Comments will be approved before showing up.